Get a Quick Quote
Our Settlement process
Get an Offer Letter
- Sale-back of owned equipment to free up equity
- Loan limits from $20,000 to $500,000
- Combined equipment finance and debtor finance facility for even more flexibility
- Finance for management buy-outs
- Restructure debts into a streamlined product
- Mid-term refinances
- Finance for most equipment available
- All business situations considered
- Finance available for all industries
- Master Limits with scheduled drawdowns available (under Secured Loan Agreement)
- Replace new, used or older equipment with no age restrictions
- We offer flexibility with past credit history : All applications are assessed on their own merits
Why choose Equipment Finance
PRESERVE YOUR WORKING CAPITAL
Financing your equipment leaves your working capital available for use in other areas of your business.
Equipment is normally financed at a fixed interest rate, with all payments during the term of the agreement known in advance.
KEEP YOUR ASSETS CURRENT
Equipment finance can provide the means to ensure you have the latest equipment you need in your business.
Combine your debtor finance and equipment finance facilities for additional flexibility and to allow for even more working capital to be raised.
At Cashflow Finance, people are the driving force behind our business. We listen to you, then adapt our services to suit your business. All of your cash flow needs can be taken care of in one place. Our facilities are tailored especially to fit your business and the unique way in which it works.
Ready for financial solutions that really fit? Let’s go!
What equipment finance loan types do you provide?
We finance both new and old equipment and provide Secured Loan Agreement (Chattel Mortgage) and Rental (Operating Lease). This includes sale-back of owned or partially owned equipment, private sales and mid-term refinancing.
What are your loan limits?
Our loans range from $20,000 to $600,000.
What are the fees associated with equipment finance?
Fees differ case by case depending on a variety of factors (new/used equipment, loan period, etc.) so get in touch with us on 1300 760 205 for us to get to know you a bit more before giving you a quote.
Cash flow can make or break a business. Debtor finance, also known as invoice factoring or invoice finance, can streamline cash flow, making income regular and reliable.
Equipment Finance will help to free up your working capital and ease your cashflow.